- That nudity is inherently sexual
- That people should be judged for their personal decisions
- That yelling solves problems
- That they are too young to be talking about the things they’re already starting to ask questions about
- That age correlates to importance
- That interacting with someone of the opposite sex is inherently romantic
- That the default for someone is straight and cisgender
I was anxious about watching it because of the atrocious acting in Hogfather, but I am so, so pleased. Richard Coyle and Claire Foy are fantastic representations of Moist and Adora, Mr. Pump is beautifully rendered, and Charles Dance is the most perfect Vetinari I could have asked for.
[there go my chances of getting anything done today; worth it]
Pride is all very well, but a sausage is a sausage.